EMBELLISH YOUR MOMENTS

OUR LIVES IN SCRAPBOOKING

Darlene: I began scrapbooking after the sudden passing of my mother. Making scrapbooks for my siblings was a great way for all of us to remember mom and dad. In 1994 I was in a car accident and injured myself which made my nursing career more difficult. I began working at odd places just to keep myself busy. When I went back to nursing for a few years I found that it was difficult for me. Through all of this I continued to scrapbook as a hobby until one day after retiring from nursing I mentioned to my husband how exciting it would be to have a scrapbooking store in town. Not even a month later ABC SCRAP WITH ME was up and running. We are now happily and successfully going into our 4th year and the people we have to thank is you.

Stephanie: I began scrapbooking because I love photography and I don't like knowing that my pictures are just sitting in a box. I also have 5 nieces and nephews and I love having their photos put together in a more personal way. Scrapbooking is a very soothing hobby and I get a great sense of accomplishment after I have completed a scrapbook. It is also a great and fun way for my mom and I (Darlene) to bond as we scrapbook together.